• • • • • • • • •
Click here for KRONOS FAQ's & Training Guides
Please complete the following steps when you require a substitute:
When requesting a sub please use FrontLine (formerly known as Aesop.
1. You can interact with Frontline on the internet at http://www.aesoponline.com
. Here, you will be able to enter absences, check your absence schedule, update your information, and exercise other features such as uploading your lesson plans for substitutes to view online.
2. You can also call Aesop toll free at 1-800-942-3767
. Simply follow the voice menu to enter and manage absences and access other features. We recommend that you call in to check the computer recording of your name and title. To do this, press Option 5 and follow the prompts.
Your ID and PIN numbers for accessing Aesop are as follows:
· ID Number (your 9 digit employee number)
· PIN Number (your month and date of birth, ie 0605 for June 5th)
When entering an absence, please wait until you receive a confirmation number before you terminate the phone call or close your internet browser window. Your transaction is not complete until you receive a confirmation number.
Please complete the following steps each week in TimeKeeper:
- Log in to Kronos with your CPS user ID and password.
- Review your timecard for missing information. If you are not missing a swipe or time off request, no further action is required.
- Enter any missed swipes or time off requests.
- Ensure your principal approves your request.
For additional videos, frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) and training guides please visit the Kronos Knowledge Center at cps.edu/kronoskc
. We are also including the following links to quick guide flyers to further assist you with Kronos self-service:
How to Review your Timecard
Submitting a Missed Swipe/Time-Off Request
Retracting a Submitted Request
Canceling an Approved Request
Overtime Service Anywhere (SAW) Requests Deadline
All overtime requests need to be submitted by Monday, June 26th by 12:00 pm to be processed for July 7th payment. Any requests received after 12:00 pm on Monday, June 26th will be processed for July 21st payment.
Paid leave of absence
If you have an employee on a paid leave of absence who is unable to submit a self service request, the School Support Center Payroll unit will process the employee’s benefit time.
Short term disability, parental leave or worker’s compensation
If you have an employee approved for short term disability, parental leave or worker's compensation, Sedgwick will submit these payments to the Payroll Services department.
For additional support, please contact the School Support Center at (773) 535-5800
- Option #7.
* A Full Day is 6.25 hours ... A half day, based on an 7:30 to 2:30 schedule: 10:45 for AM and 11:00 for PM according to School Support Center.